forum de la maison h12 Index du Forum forum de la maison h12
Forum de la maison H12 de Stronghold Kingdom Monde 2

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Facebook 0 For Globe

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de la maison h12 Index du Forum -> Acceuil -> Le petit coin tranquille, prend une bière et détend toi
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
demojose

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 04:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook 0 For Globe Répondre en citant

Facebook 0 For Globe
> DOWNLOAD

Learn more Corporate financial data and content licensing for your organization. Clicking websites other than m.facebook.com will then be subject to regular browsing charges. Via SMS: Just text the keyword of your desired validity to 8080, wait for the confirmation, and that’s it! Keyword Price Validity SUPERFB10 P10 1 day SUPERFB15 P15 2 days SUPERFB50 P50 7days SUPERFB199 P199 30 days Registering seems really easy! Until when can I avail of this promo? You can avail of this promo until August 31, 2016. That means surfing on any website or use of any app will not be subject to regular browsing rate. Regular roaming rates will apply. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. Keyword Price Validity SUPERFB10 P10 1 day SUPERFB15 P15 2 days SUPERFB50 P50 7days SUPERFB199 P199 30 days Who can avail of this promo? All Globe Prepaid and TM customers can avail of this promo using their mobile phones, except customers with BlackBerry devices, users of Opera Mini browsers and any Facebook App. KEYWORD Globe customer SUPERFB INFO TM customer ASTIGFB INFO How about if I want to stop my current SuperFB service, what do I text? To end your subscription before its expiry, just send the following keyword to 8080. But can I use any Facebook app for free when registered to SuperFB promo? Sorry, but you can't. Or go directly to: Newspaper Magazine Digital Globe Alliance: extend your reach Globe Edge: custom content Classifieds All Globe Products The Globe at your Workplace Globe Corporate Sales Globe Unlimited digital edition and Globe2Go e-paper group discounts available. If you want more info about our Blackberry promos, just visit When will my subscription expire? Here's a table to guide you: Promo Variant Expiry SUPERFB10 1 day or 24 hours after confirmation of registration SUPERFB15 2 days after confirmation of registration SUPERFB50 7 days after confirmation of registration SUPERFB199 30 days after confirmation of registration How will I know that my subscription has already expired? Will I receive a notification? Yes! An SMS notification will be sent to inform you that your subscription has expired. Login with Facebook Google .. Time' These are the best new Boston-area restaurants, according to Globe Magazine National Weather Service says potential for flooding Friday into Saturday The Vanessa Marcotte Foundation is hosting a women's self-defense workshop Gisele says Tom Brady's docu-series shows him 'being honest about who his first love really is' Twitter Facebook ? 2018 Boston Globe Media Partners, LLC Privacy Policy Terms of Service . Do note that multiple promo registrations will be consumed based on the following hierarchy: Promo/s Registered to SuperFB Powersurf SuperSurf SuperFB / PowerSurf 1st 2nd SuperFB / SuperSurf 2nd 1st I have a Globe Tattoo Broadband and I subscribed to SuperFB. It will only be deducted once you click or access embedded links to other sites, like Yahoo, Youtube, etc. They have no chance vs. I want to know more about the promo. Is there a way for me to check if my subscription is still active? Yes, there is. KEYWORD Globe customer SUPERFB STATUS TM customer ASTIGFB STATUS Can I register to other promos while I'm subscribed to SuperFB (10/15/50/199)? Of course, you can! You may subscribe to other call and text promos as you normally would while subscribed to SuperFB (10/15/50/199). Emojipedia is a registered trademark of Emojipedia Pty Ltd;Apple is a registered trademark of Apple Inc; Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation; Google and Android™ are registered trademarks or trademarks of Google Inc in the United States and/or other countries. Instead, you will receive an SMS informing you of the expiry and you will be charged P5 for every 15 minutes if you continue browsing after your SuperFB subscription. If I stop my SuperFB10 subscription prior to its expiry, will I get a refund for the remaining number of hours? No, you will not get a refund for the remaining number of hours if you choose to unsubscribe/stop your SuperFB10 service before its expiry. All emoji namesareofficial character and/or CLDR namesand code points, listed as part of the Unicode Standard. Suscribe to the newspaper Globe Unlimited Digital all access pass across devices. Promo SuperSurf PowerSurf Free FB Yes Yes SuperFB Yes Yes Co-existence of PowerSurf and SuperFB: If you’re browsing through m.facebook.com, minutes or KBs will not be deducted from you PowerSurf subscription. So it would be best if you subscribe to mobile internet plans like PowerSurf or SuperSurf, if you want to browse through other websites for free. Can I avail of SuperFB through retailers via load? Not yet. Real journalists. Subscribe to The New York Times . Example: You registered to SuperFB 10 on January 15, 12nn. Subscribe The Globe and Mail Newspaper Newspaper delivered to your doorstep 5a02188284
how to download deleted messages on facebookfacebook ultima versao para javainstaller facebook sur iphone 4 gratuitementspanish facebook like buttonhow to see facebook without accounthow do you download facebook to samsung galaxywhat does vr stand for on facebookrequest facebook apixmas app for facebookfacebook comment plugin android

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 04:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de la maison h12 Index du Forum -> Acceuil -> Le petit coin tranquille, prend une bière et détend toi Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation